If you haven’t added your address correctly on Aliexpress you can’t be 100% sure you will receive your package. How do you add your address to get the package delivered exactly where you need it? Is that hard to do?
There’s nothing difficult about adding your address on Aliexpress, especially today.
You will learn:
- How to add your address on Aliexpress
- How to change your shipping address
How to add the shipping address on Aliexpress?
You will need to open Aliexpress.com and go to My Aliexpress and then to My Shipping Address. This is what you will see:
If you haven’t added your address on Aliexpress before, you will need to click on Add a new address or click Edit if you have already added your address and would like to change it.
Here we will see this form you will have to fill in:
What fields you’ll need to fill in and what difficulties they may present:
- Country. Choose yours, in our case it’s the USA.
- Fill in your full name and phone number. Use your real phone number: you will need it to communicate with the delivery, the Customs and mailing service employees depending on how you usually get notified about new packages.
- Address. Fill in your address in the first field STREET FIRST, THEN BUILDING AND APARTMENT NUMBER (e.g. Houston str. 50-206)
- Zip Code. The Zip Code determines which post office your package will arrive to. Unless you want to travel across the city to pick it up, find the Zip Code of the post office closest to you.
Don’t forget to tick off that you agree to have your data processed. In case this is your main address, tick off the box as well since you can save up to TEN ADDRESSES on Aliexpress.
How to change your shipping address on Aliexpress?
What if you have recently moved and would like to change your shipping address on Aliexpress? There are two ways: you can either EDIT the existing address or simply ADD a new one.
To do this you will need to either click ADD A NEW ADDRESS or EDIT under the existing address (see the photo). After that follow the steps described earlier.
If you have any questions about filling in your address, please let us know in the comments.