|Place||Sportsbook||Rating||Checked by CashbackHunter||Online Since||Welcome Bonus||Link|
|* * * * *||Yes||1998||None|
|2||* * * * *||Yes||2009||100% Cash Bonus|
|3||* * * * *||Yes||2001||50% Free Play|
|* * * * *||Yes||2011||50% Cash Bonus|
|* * * * *||Yes||2003||100% Cash Bonus|
|* * * * *||Yes||2001||None|
|7||* * * * *||Yes||1998||100% Free Play|
|8||* * * * *||Yes||2001||£30 Free Bet|
|9||* * * *||Yes||2006||50% Cash Bonus|
|10||* * * *||Yes||2012||None|
|11||* * * *||Yes||2006||None|
What goes into a sportsbook’s rating?
When you start exploring the web looking for to place a wager on your favorite sporting event it very soon becomes clear how many online sportsbooks there are, but not all of them are convenient and reliable. Basing on the information from SportsbookReview.com and our own betting experience we have selected websites that have rightfully earned to be called the best in their area.
Each sportsbook rating is based on many factors such as financial stability that each website has, the number of depositing and withdrawing options, the speed of bet calculation and payout, bonus offers and much more.
When your bet wins, sports betting site must pay your win. In case the bookmaker doesn’t pay for any reason whatsoever – that’s a bookmaker you should steer clear of.
Speed of payouts
The speed at which online sports betting websites make their payouts is also very important. We monitor betting forums with over 500,000 active members to find out how quickly online sports book makers are paying out – that’s why our rating offers only sports betting sites with quick payouts.
To get a high position in the SBR’s best sportsbooks grid one must have worked problem-free 7 years and more. Of course, it doesn’t mean there is no place for younger companies with spotless reputations, but the top positions on our rating belong to “old-timers”.
To set themselves apart from the competitors sportsbooks often offer various bonuses to players. Some bonus programs are slightly better than others, that’s why together with SBR we use them as part of the rating criteria. Here’s a list of the most popular types of bonus programs:
- Sign up/Deposit bonuses: When you first create your account and deposit money, many bookmakers will give you a deposit bonus, usually a percentage of your first deposit. But to cash out this bonus, you often have to bet a few times first.
- Reload bonuses: This type of bonus is similar to the previous one, except here the book maker will give you a bonus each time you make a deposit. It usually happens before specific occasions (e.g. a big sporting event). But just like with the deposit bonus you will need to bet your deposit and the bonus a few times before the funds are released.
- Free bet bonuses: On some sites your first bet will be followed by a duplicate bet of the same amount at no risk, and if you make a deposit and then a $20 bet, you will have a second $20 bet placed at no extra charge.
- Cashback Bonuses: A few online sports betting websites will give you a percentage of your total losses back. This helps to keep customers happy and encourage them to come back again and again.
- No deposit bonuses: The rarest type of bonus, where the bettor doesn’t need to transfer any funds before playing for real money. Most often offered by online casinos.
We believe the more withdrawal options there are – the better, and the best betting sites demonstrate the same views. Such payment options as crypto currencies, for example, allow bettors to transfer money between a few different sportsbooks with no pricey commissions for every transaction.
A good sportsbook will give you more than just a regular selection. The top bookmakers offer even exotic wagers, such as betting on a politician during elections.
Software and mobile betting platforms
Over half of all sports bets today are placed via mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets. Therefore we have selected only websites that are equally convenient for use regardless of the gadget you’re using for our rating.
Customer service is extremely important for any bettor and the industry as a whole. That’s why we constantly monitor forums and other book makers ratings to select companies with the best customer feedbacks for our chart. Having phone support and live chat, preferred by most users, is equally important.
How to Choose the Right Sportsbook
If you’d like to know more about betting sites from our rating guide, click «Full Review».