Compare Target Cashback
- Cash Back PortalСashback Rate
- Cash Back PortalСashback Rate
Top-3 Target Promo Codes & Deals for February 2023
About The Company Target
Target is an American company that operates a chain of retail stores operating under the Target and SuperTarget brands. It is the sixth largest retailer in the United States after Walmart, Home Depot, Kroger, Sears and Costco (the second discounter after Walmart), and ranked 39th in the Fortune 500 list of the largest companies in 2020. The network is also the third largest music seller in the United States. The headquarters is located in Minneapolis (Minnesota, USA).
Target was founded as a discount division of the Dayton Department Store in Minneapolis in 1962. The first Target logo simply said "The Dayton Company" and only in 1962 it started to look like what we know it today.
According to the data from 2021, there are 1,909 Target stores in the USA. The network is actively developing and Target employs about 401,000 people.
In this store, customers are usually referred to as guests.
Target offers its customers a wide range of products, including fashionable women's, men's and children's clothes, lingerie, shoes, cosmetics and accessories; the latest developments in the field of household goods, including Manchester, bedding, electrical appliances and decor; and a full range of toys, games and entertainment.
Target is marketed as a retail chain that meets modern trends, at a low price.
Compared with its main competitors (Walmart and JCPenney retail chains), Target is focused on higher-quality goods and attracts younger and more educated buyers.
Comparable sales rose 2.6% in the second quarter, reflecting comparable sales growth at Target stores. by 1.3% and comparable digital sales growth by 9.0%. Total revenue of US$ 26 billion increased by 3.5 percent compared to last year, reflecting a 3.3 percent increase in total sales and a 14.8 percent increase in other revenue. Operating profit was USD 321 million in the second quarter of 2022, which is 87% less compared to USD2.5 billion in 2021, reflecting a decrease in the company's gross profit rate.
- Target is a general-purpose retailer with stores in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
- 75% of the U.S. population lives within 10 miles of a Target store.
- We employ 400,000+ people
- Our slogan is "Expect more. Pay less." We have been using it since 1994!
- Since August 2014, the CEO of Target has been Brian Cornell.
- Target Corporation also owns Shipt and Roundel. More to love!
- Target has been headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, in its hometown since the first Target store opened in 1962 under the management of The Dayton Company.
Target credit REDcard™ attracts the attention of those who often shop in our red-and-white stores. Since this is a store card, it cannot be used outside of the Target ecosystem. But you'll probably find almost everything you might need in a Target store offline or online. If your balance is usually in the green, the sky-high annual interest rate on the card will outweigh the cost of the 5% discount of the cardholder.
For example, Target allows customers to order products online. You can pick them up either at the store, on the curb, or with delivery directly to your home. You can place orders directly in the Target mobile app, which is probably the best way for most people.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Target Online Shopping
1.Open Target on your phone or tablet.
2.Search for any Items that you want to order for delivery or Target pickup.
3.Tap the item you want to add to the cart.
4.Deliver it using the Same-day Delivery option.
5.Click Add to cart button when it pops up. You need to do this only with the first item that you put into the cart.
6.Check your cart after you have added all your selected products to it.
7.Click on the delivery window.
9. Choose one of the replacement options: Contact me, Get a similar product, or Don't replace it to select what Target should do if the product you ordered is not available in your store.
10. Tap Save.
11. Tap Place my order to complete the checkout process.
If you want to receive products from Target with same-day delivery, you will need to link your address to your Target account.
1. Open Target on your phone or tablet.
2. Tap your name to open the account tab.
3. Go to Addresses section.
4. Add a delivery address.
5. Enter your address in the fields.
6. Tap Save.
Target Return Policy
Most unopened items sold by Target in new condition and returned within 90 days will receive a refund or replacement. Return process for goods sold on Target.com starts after invoicing for the order. Start the refund online: on the Target.com website and in the Target app, you can start processing a refund or replacement, or find a return barcode for a refund in the store.
1. Log in to your Target account.
2. Use the button at the top of the page to select Online to view your orders.
3. Find your product in the Orders section on Target.com or in the Purchases section of the Target app.
4. Choose one of the following options:
- Refund option (return to the store or by mail)
- Fix the problem (get help with missing or damaged items, etc.)
5. Follow the instructions to complete a refund or replacement request or access the return barcode for a return in the store.
- Replacement is subject to availability and will be treated as an equivalent exchange. You will not receive additional payments.
- The refund is made to the original payment method(s).
Items paid via PayPal will be refunded to a Target gift card.
You will be provided with instructions on what to do with your items.
Contact Information (postal address and phone, email)
1600 Seventh Avenue, Suite 2600
Seattle, WA 98101
Target phone number 1-319-846-4140.
Target customer service number 1 800 964 1800.
Any of the trademarks, service marks, logos, names, collective marks, design rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited on CashbackHunter.com are the property of their respective owners. If you purchase something through a link on our site, Cashback Hunter may get a small share of the sale.